Friday, August 19, 2005

Conservative Comic Book

From CNS News...

Mike Mackey has created a comic book pitting conservative heroes: Sean Hannity, G. Gordon Liddy, and Col. Oliver North against their liberal foes.

I have to give Mackey credit here for his use of the 2004 Presidential election to create this futuristic thriller. Lastly, I love his quote on the comic's potential sales:

"It was funny but had a powerful message to it," Mackey said. If he's successful in duplicating that experience, "comic shops nationwide will be rushed harder than a Ted Kennedy assault on a Liquor Barn grand opening!"

2 comments:

PAUL JOHNSON ASAMOAH said...

Hello Reverend minister,
I am wondering why you did not respond to my first letter i wrote to you, hence, writting again to remind you. I pray that, this letter finds you well.
I am the leader and founder of a ministry, base in Ghana, Accra, POWER LIFE INTERNATIONAL MINISTRY. Its, our main vision to reach the unreached, plant churches, and building effective christian belivers, owing to that, we involve our selves in soul winning evangelism mostly at the rural areas, urban areas, street children, hospitals, schools, etc. We also, host leadership serminars and conferences, for them to grow in grace and to strive for excellency in their ministry.
I found your name and address, on the internet, and I was touched from the depth of my heart through prayer, to appeal to you, and your board, to consider our ministry, for affiliation and Network, so that, you visit us in GHANA, for a training leadership knowledge, annoiting, experiences in the ministry, and to impart your gifts amongs us.
I pray that, you will not reject our petition this time, but accept our request, for our main vision to be materialised, and also, for our joy to be full.
Trusting to hear from you soon,
Yours in his service,
Rev. paul asamoah.

PAUL JOHNSON ASAMOAH said...

www.freewebs.com/pliministries/
please me to spread the kingdom of God now in jesus name.