My friend, Kevin Bussey, over at Confessions of a Recovering Pharisee, tagged me. So in response, here are the answers to the posted questions:
4 jobs I have had in my life:
1. Security Guard
4. Systems Analyst
4 goals I have set for this year:
1. Find a job that allows me to be creative and happy
2. Live my calling
3. Explore more
4. Be compassionate
4 movies I could watch over and over:
1. Lord of the Rings: Return of the King - extended version
2. Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring - extended version
3. The Incredibles
4. Saving Private Ryan
4 places I have lived:
1. Monroe, Wisconsin - My birth place!
2. Chicago, IL
3. Denton, TX
4. Atlanta, GA
4 TV shows I love to watch:
This may sound freaky, but I don't watch much TV. When I am, it's usually HGTV (with my wife) or ESPN Outdoors.
4 places I have been on vacation:
1. Charleston, SC
2. Chattanooga, TN
3. Destin, FL
4. Home - Yes, here in Atlanta.
4 websites I visit daily: (Not necessarily in this order)
1. Tim Ellsworth
2. Misawa's Musings
3. Confessions of a Recovering Pharisee
4. Joel Maners
5. Thanks for Noticing Me
(Yeah, I did more than 4...)
4 of my favorite foods: I am a heart attack waiting to happen!
2. Bratwurst soaked in beer and onions
3. Eggs and sausage
4 places I would rather be right now:
1. Colorado Springs, CO - I would love nothing more than to meet John Eldredge and his great team.
2. Anywhere in the mountains where the air is fresh.
3. Anywhere near a trout stream for fishing.
4. Most importantly, anywhere with my family.
Try this out and see what answers you come up with.