Thursday, March 05, 2009

Exercise: Day 12

Today, I switched up my routine.

I noticed yesterday that I wasn't sweating as much when riding my typical 10 miles on the stationary bike. Sexy, isn't it? [Yeah, I don't know if I mentioned this, but I began riding 10 miles on February 18th]

Today, I decided to ride 15. The ride went fantastic and no small creatures were injured... :)

In preparation for this increase, I lowered my Lantus to 18 units at bedtime and Novolog to 1 u. per 15 grams. My blood sugar levels have not been above 130 in 3 days. However, I have had my share of lows, which is why I lowered my insulin intake.

In other news...
If you haven't signed up already, the Atlanta Diabetes Expo is on March 21st at the Georgia World Congress Center. This is a good opportunity to attend symposiums and see displays of diabetes-related information.

Stay well!
Mark

No comments: