Monday, March 01, 2010

Too Late?

I suppose it's too late to wish everyone a Happy New Year... Ugh.

What have I been up to? Well, considering that I've fought off two infections in the last month, caring for sick family members, caring for a family (who are very, very, very good friends) who are going through hell on earth, and trying to keep my diabetes on track is just the start of my life. I sometimes feel that God has made me a member of his personal "Army Rangers", and I'm on-call 24x7. Yes, life has been that challenging.

I am blessed though that I am alive and, as I gaze out our kitchen window to 2 inches of snow, know that I am loved.

To me, that's what life is all about; to love and be loved.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

To love and be loved.
Amen.

Hang tough!

Cherise said...

It's never too late:) happy new year. family first:)