Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Where is Mark?

Just a quick note, I am in midst of changing jobs and life has been very, very busy. That's good for a person like me who loves being thrown in the fire. I'm not afraid of getting my hands dirty. (I'm not afraid of a bar fight either, but I don't do that anymore.) Alas, this comes with a down side; no diabetes OC, no Twitter, etc...

To all my d-friends, I miss you all very much and hope all is well.

Two things... First, my sister (who is also a type 1) and I are looking at getting a continuous glucose monitoring system. I'm too darn old and tired for bg roller coasters.

Second, beginning Sunday, November 1st, I will be training for the 2010 JDRF Ride to Cure Diabetes. My goal is 30 miles, since this will be my first time.

Be Healthy - Have Fun - Enjoy Life

Mark

4 comments:

cherise said...

We miss you too! Congrats on the new job! Curious to know what you decide on, cgm wise. 30 miles...yikes

Crystal said...

Congrats on the new job!
Hope you and the family are well.

Yeah, we do miss ya. ;-)

misawa said...

What?! Dude, we gotta talk...

Scott K. Johnson said...

Hey Mark,

I hope things are going well, and that the new job is a good thing.

Good luck on the training for the ride, I'm sure you'll knock it right out of the park!