Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2007 Goals

Yes, I'm setting goals. Not just any goals mind you, but goals I need to accomplish. So without further rambling, here they are:

1. Give more time to my family - Where we live right now isn't the best for travelling to and from our jobs. On average, my wife and I travel an hour each way to our jobs. This is causing severe stress for both her and our boys. We will resolve this issue by spring.

2. Spend more quality time with God - This is really number 1. The more quality time I have with my Father, the better my life will be.

3. Church - We've been church hopping for 6 months now and it is wearing us down. This actually goes along with number 1 and will cease in the spring.

4. Read more, write more - I love to read and write, but usually don't have the time.

5. Exercise - I'm not getting any younger and, if I want to be a good role model to my boys, I need to exercise. I'm still amazed at how great Chuck Norris looks at 66. I've read that he [Norris] works out for an hour a day. He also reads the Holy Bible everyday with his wife Gena. He is inspiration for all of us.

Please keep me in prayer as I set out to accomplish these goals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your blog. check out sataniclovelife.blogspot.com