A week in review with thoughts mixed in like a bowl full of chili...
(Yes, that's UGA!)1. Fall brings thoughts of cooler weather and college football. Can't wait!
2. My trip to San Francisco was wonderful. The cool weather brought on the thoughts of #1.
3. My OmniPod behaved well albeit a "communication" error at 35,000 feet, mid-flight, coming home. I had backups, so problem was resolved.
4. Just as I was having a "low" on flight home (47), flight stewardess says to me, "Peanuts, pretzels, or cookies?" Beautiful timing...the pretzels did the trick nicely.
5. I gained 2 lbs on aforementioned trip and feel "heavy". Haven't exercised in 5 days. That, my friends, stinks!
6. Can't wait to have dinner with "D" friends on September 15! Woohoo!
7. Contemplating eating low-carb, low-protein foods. Any thoughts?
8. Contemplating continuous glucose monitoring, e.g. Dexcom or Navigator. Any thoughts?
San Francisco was fantastic from a visitor's point of view. The weather never got above 65 and there always seemed to be a breeze. Sadly, I would never live there since the cost of living is so rediculously high and the houses are too close together. Otherwise, I really enjoyed my time there. Enjoy the photos taken not too far from my hotel...