(Yes, that's UGA!)1. Fall brings thoughts of cooler weather and college football. Can't wait!
2. My trip to San Francisco was wonderful. The cool weather brought on the thoughts of #1.
3. My OmniPod behaved well albeit a "communication" error at 35,000 feet, mid-flight, coming home. I had backups, so problem was resolved.
4. Just as I was having a "low" on flight home (47), flight stewardess says to me, "Peanuts, pretzels, or cookies?" Beautiful timing...the pretzels did the trick nicely.
5. I gained 2 lbs on aforementioned trip and feel "heavy". Haven't exercised in 5 days. That, my friends, stinks!
6. Can't wait to have dinner with "D" friends on September 15! Woohoo!
7. Contemplating eating low-carb, low-protein foods. Any thoughts?
8. Contemplating continuous glucose monitoring, e.g. Dexcom or Navigator. Any thoughts?
San Francisco was fantastic from a visitor's point of view. The weather never got above 65 and there always seemed to be a breeze. Sadly, I would never live there since the cost of living is so rediculously high and the houses are too close together. Otherwise, I really enjoyed my time there. Enjoy the photos taken not too far from my hotel...